Run, Splash, Crawl, Paddle…Smile.
Negro Bar Folsom, CA
August 24th, 2013
This is not your average 5k fun run…this is island style fun.
Four Miles with Fifteen Obstacles…Paradise always looks nice, but be ready to sweat!
Lava Tubes, Cargo Nets, Balance Boards, Hurricane Alley, Locals Only Gauntlet, and more!
Obstacles may include:
- Surftech boneyard seesaw, tombstones
- Dirty beach with tires
- Quick Blade Paddle Monkey bars
- Cargo Net Hukilau
- Pirate Plank Walk
- Coconut Carry (All teams will be forced to carry a Coconut!)
- Lava tubes
- Hurricane alley
- Sand box
- Limbo Lane
- River Run
- Rope swing
- Slip and slide
- Locals Only Gauntlet (Face off with Fierce Polynesian Warriors… Good Luck!)
Build A Team, start a family…Ohana
One Person signs up as Team captain…Name your Ohana (Family)
Get as many members as you can to register on your Ohana, come in costume… this is a party!
Spirit of Ohana Award will be given following Race. (Team Spirit, Best Costumes, Simply the group having the most fun!)
Just to drive you Coconuts!
Every Ohana will be given a Coconut with a Timing Chip. Get the Coconut across the finish line as fast as you can. If Course Monitors see the coconut touch the ground at any time you will be forced to Pay Penalties!
- $50 Online Registration
- $75 Race day registration
Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female: 24 Awards Total
- 17 or less
- 60 up
Ohana Award (Family/Team Awards)
- Fastest Coconut (Top Three Teams)
- Spirit of Ohana Award!!!
- The event will be chip timed.
- Team Members are eligible for individual timed awards
- Age group winners will receive awards.